The Sentara Martha Jefferson outpatient lab and X-ray services on Pantops has moved to the 2nd floor of Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital.
To locate our lab and X-ray services in the main hospital, please use the main elevators located in the lobby and proceed to the second floor. Once you exit the elevators, lab and X-ray is located to the right.
If you have any questions about locating our outpatient lab and X-ray services please call 434-654-7000 or visit our concierge desk in the lobby.
First Floor Services
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Orthopedics
- Education Room (Kessler)
- Concierge Services, where you can stop by anytime you have a question or need assistance.
Second Floor Services
- Outpatient Surgery Center
Third Floor Services
- Breast Health Center offering mammography, digital mammography, breast ultrasound and stereotactic breast biopsy.
- A women's health resource library
- Reproductive Technology Lab
- Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia
- Virginia Breast Care
Sentara Martha Jefferson's History Wall, located in the Main Lobby on the first floor, where we display the rich history and promising future of community health care.
Artwork displayed throughout the Outpatient Care Center is the work of local and regional artists, who reflect the beauty and talent of our community.
One internet-accessible computer is located in the Lobby for use by our visitors.
First and third floor terraces offer views of the scenic Peter Jefferson campus and the beautiful vistas that define Central Virginia.