The Sentara Port Warwick Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) is part of Sentara CarePlex Hospital's ambulatory surgery program and works in collaboration with the overall surgery program as an integral part of the continuum of care.
Sentara Port Warwick Ambulatory Surgery Center conducts a periodic community health needs assessment in collaboration with Sentara CarePlex Hospital. Read the assessment and how we are working to address the areas of greatest need.
- State-of-the-art facility
- Board-certified surgeons, many with fellowship training in specialties
- Advanced skills in minimally invasive surgery
- Superior systems and procedures to enhance patient safety
The Sentara Port Warwick ASC provides state-of-the-art pediatric and adult outpatient surgery for a wide variety of specialties including:
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- General Pediatric Surgery
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Learn more about surgery at Sentara.