The licensed physical therapists at Sentara Therapy Center have expertise in the areas of general orthopedics, manual therapy, spine rehabilitation and post-surgical rehabilitation.
Our therapists have full access to the YMCA's fully stocked Wellness Center for use during therapy sessions. This creates the perfect bridge for patients as they are discharged from therapy and transitioning to an independent wellness program.
Pool privileges are available for the specialized aquatic therapy program, which includes a designated warm water therapy area.
Additionally, outpatient rehabilitation services is part of the Sentara eCare Network® and connects your therapy information to your electronic medical record and goes with you wherever you go within Sentara.
Services and Treatments:
- Aquatic therapy
- Dry Needling
- General Orthopedics
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM)
- Kinesio taping
- Manual Therapy
- McKenzie Method
- Modalities for pain management
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) rehab
- Pre and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- S.A.F.E. Fall Prevention Program
- Spine Therapy
- Sports injury Rehabilitation