Location: Geddy Outpatient Center
Hours: Day and night studies available by appointment only
The Sentara Sleep Center at Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center offers comprehensive outpatient services to evaluate and treat sleep related disorders including:
- Sleep apnea
- Nocturnal myoclonus (Restless leg and periodic limb movement)
The sleep center provides testing and evaluation with state-of-the-art equipment provided by technologists specialized in polysomnography (sleep studies). These tests are interpreted by board certified physicians specialized in pulmonary and sleep medicine. Different tests may be used to evaluate sleep disorders using monitors which record a variety of physiologic functions such as oxygen levels, heart rate and rhythm, brain waves, breathing patterns, and leg and arm movements.
- Polysomnogram (PSG) – night sleep study
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT) - day nap study
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) titration study
Find a Provider Near You
Meet our experts to learn more about how we care for you or your loved one.
FIND A PROVIDER NEAR YOU