Sentara Lifeline Personal Emergency Response System
Sentara Home Care Services offers an affordable, 24-hour-a-day personal response system called Sentara Lifeline that ensures personal security and peace of mind for those who wish to maintain a satisfying, independent lifestyle by continuing to live in the familiar surroundings of their own homes.
The Lifeline personal emergency response system puts the user in touch instantly with caring people who are specially trained to respond and assist any time of day in any way needed.
- Compact, portable personal transmitter that is waterproof and can be worn on a soft neck cord or on the wrist
- Two-way voice communication between the user and response center operator, available for landline and wireless devices
- The AutoAlert Help Button can automatically call for help if a fall is detected and the user is unable to press the button
- Go Safe
- Automatic, 30-hour backup battery in the event of power loss
- Testing of the unit each day by Philips Lifeline Control Center
For more information on Sentara Lifeline call:
757-553-3003 or 1-800-HOMECARE
Outside of Virginia: 252-384-4321 or 1-888-461-5649 option 1