My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record
Patients can now manage and monitor their health — easily, immediately, accurately and securely via 24/7 online access to portions of their medical records by joining My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record.
The My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record Patient Portal offers exceptional value and convenience to Sentara Martha Jefferson patients. Sentara Martha Jefferson Medical Group is pleased to offer My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record at no cost to our patients. We hope to empower our patients toward greater involvement, partnership, responsibility and voice in their health.
My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record allows patients to review and do the following:
- Laboratory Results from Your Doctor’s Office*
- Request Refills
- Request Appointments
- View and Print Immunization History
- Update Demographic Information
- View Personal Health Record
- Send and Receive Messages
- Receive Appointment Reminders
- View Billing Statements
- View Educational Materials
* Not all Lab results are available in My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record. For a copy of your complete medical record, please contact your doctor’s office.
Gaining Access to My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record
My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record allows patients to view medical information online, anytime, and from anywhere.
My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record offers patients an individualized, personal login. Invitations to become a participant in the My Martha Jefferson Clinic Record occur when you visit your physician’s office.
If you choose to participate, you will need to provide your email address and let us know you would like to sign up. An email confirming your request will be sent and you will receive your secure login and password.