Download either app for free and get convenient, secure access to:
- Health Summary – View medications, allergies, immunizations, and current health issues
- Test Results – View test result values and standard ranges for released results.
- Messaging – View and reply to messages from your provider's office, and create new medical advice request messages.
- Appointments – Schedule, view or cancel appointments, and view the summary from past appointments.
- Health Maintenance Reminders – View health maintenance procedures and their due dates.
- Proxy Access – View all features listed above for family members to whom you have access.
- Plus additional features and functionality not listed above.
To start accessing Sentara MyChart on your smartphone:
- Search keyword “Sentara” in the Apple App Store or Google Play app store
- Download and install the free Sentara MyChart App (add links to both iOS and Android apps)
- Open the Sentara MyChart application
- Log in with your Sentara MyChart login ID and password.**
** You must have an active Sentara MyChart account in order to log in to the Sentara MyChart app. Don't have an account? Register here. Forgot your username or password? Reset your password and/or retrieve your username.