Web Browser Help
The issues you are experiencing with the Sentara MyChart web site may be caused by functions and features of your computer’s internet browser.
While we do not provide support for internet browsers, we have provided step by step instructions for you to follow that will help you successfully access and navigate your MyChart.
If your web site is not loading properly or you are required to log in multiple times, follow this quick check list:
- Check Other Browsers - Open the sites you are having trouble with using a different internet browser. If the web page loads normally, you most likely have a problem with your current browser.
- Shut down your computer – this allows your computer to update its software
- Perform a forced refresh – While on the MyChart web site, hold down the CTRL key and press the F5 key. This function refreshes the page or reloads the file from the server.
- Clear your Computer’s Cache – Clearing your cache can fix Internet errors that may cause your browser to not load properly. View steps to clear browser cache.
- Allow Pop Up Blockers – View steps to allow pop up blockers.
- Enable Cookies – View steps to enable cookies.
- Delete MyChart Favorites and Bookmarks – View steps to delete MyChart favorites and bookmarks.
Recommendations after you have completed the steps:
Experiencing other issues? Select your browser or device below:
iPhone, iPad, iPod
Android Phones and Tablets