Education and Support
Education is Key to Your Recovery
We know the key to better outcomes is a commitment to comprehensive education for you and your family. Knowing what to expect each step of the way goes a long way to reducing stress and anxiety and preparing you for as smooth a recovery as possible.
Our comprehensive approach includes:
- An informative pre-operative class for patients and family
- A Patient Guidebook with information and exercises to start before and after surgery
- Daily newsletters continue while in the hospital that provide helpful hints
- An Orthopedic/Spine Patient Navigator to guide you through the entire process
- Incentive pathways that encourage your recovery process
- A positive approach to back and neck reatment
We know that you have a choice of where to go for your back or neck procedure. Our goal is to ensure that your stay with us is as pleasant and as comfortable as possible.
We hold frequent seminars on the most common causes as well as the latest treatment options for back or neck pain. You’ll learn about the anatomy of the spine, as well as information on the newest procedures, medications, diet and exercise tips. Just give us a call for the time and location of our next seminar – we would love to see you!