Sentara Martha Jefferson Orthopedics and the Sentara Sports Medicine Center offer a multidisciplinary team approach to orthopedic care. We are able to address everything from knee replacements to sports related injuries. Our team will work with you to make sure you are seen quickly and can get back to living your best life – pain free.
Our Orthopedists and Sports Medicine specialists are board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons, Inc. They are trained in sports medicine, shoulder, knee, elbow, hand & wrist, foot & ankle surgery, reconstruction and total joint replacement.
With 12 physicians and four physician assistants in two convenient Charlottesville locations, Sentara Martha Jefferson Orthopedics provides a wealth of easily accessible orthopedic services, including:
- 3 adult joint surgeons specializing in knee and hip replacements
- 3 sports medicine surgeons
- A specialized shoulder surgeon
- 2 hand surgeons
- A specialized foot and ankle surgeon
- A back and neck pain specialist
- A physical medicine and rehabilitation provider
- A medical orthopedist
- 4 orthopedic physician assistants
In addition, our offices are located at Sentara Martha Jefferson's Outpatient Care Centers, which allow us to provide a "one-stop" experience, with advanced imaging, an outpatient surgery center and physical therapy services all under one roof.