We offer a multidisciplinary group of physicians and nurses who provide comprehensive care to patients with chronic, complex or non-healing wounds.
What Do We Treat?
- Foot wounds resulting from diabetes
- Leg ulcers due to poor circulation, such as arterial ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Non-healing surgical, trauma or radiation wounds
- Post-acute burns
- Post-acute traumatic wounds
- Cuts or other skin wounds that fail to show significant improvement in four weeks
- Wounds involving tendon, ligament, bone and/or joint
We are committed to providing a comprehensive plan of care that utilizes evidence-based practices and is individualized for each patient to maximize wound healing and prevent recurrence.