Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Patients are screened for surgical appropriateness and benefit from the same level of care employed by the hospital. The average length-of-stay for surgical patients is approximately three hours. Anesthesia services are provided by board-certified, facility-credentialed anesthesiologists.
Family members are encouraged to wait in the spacious waiting area in a relaxing atmosphere with television, Internet access and a children's play area. Family members are encouraged to remain at the Center so the surgeon can consult with them following surgery.
What to Expect
- Cooperative scheduling with your surgeon's office to best accommodate your needs.
- Personal pre-operative (before surgery) phone calls from our knowledgeable nurses to prepare you for surgery and obtain health history for the anesthesiologist.
- An efficient day-of-surgery experience with minimal waiting times and streamlined flow in pre-operative, operating and recovery areas.
- Printed discharge instructions resulting in increased confidence and success with home care.
- Personal post-operative (after surgery) phone calls from our knowledgeable nurses to monitor your recovery the next business day after their surgery.
Pre- and Post-Op Information
Please call 757-507-0170757-507-0170 for more information.