At the Outpatient Infusion Center patients with a variety of diagnoses receive ongoing infusions and injection therapies and then return to the comfort of their homes.
Our expert team of registered nurses are all certified in the administration of chemotherapy and blood products and are ready to provide same-day clinical services to meet patients’ needs. Working in partnership with referring physicians and the patients they see, our staff is committed to providing quality, personalized care.
Our goal is to make patients as comfortable as possible and so are pleased to provide care in a calm, relaxing environment. Our patient-friendly environment is comprised of 10 private treatment rooms with either beds or comfortable recliners. Pillows, blankets, televisions, refreshments and meals for infusions longer in duration are also available during treatments.
Available Treatments and Procedures
- ACTH Stimulation test
- Administration of Erthropoiesis
- Granulocyte Stimulating and Anticoagulant agents (Epogen, Procrit, Neupogen and Lovenox)
- Antibiotic therapy
- Biotherapy administration (Remicade, Rituxan, Orencia)
- Hydration Therapy
- Immune Globulin administration (IVIG and Cytogam) Intravenous Bisphosphonates (Boniva and Reclast Iron therapy
- Transfusions of blood and/or blood products Subcutaneous or intramuscular injections
How to Make an Appointment
Your physician office should call the Outpatient Infusion Center at 757-984-7145 to schedule your first appointment.
Appointments are available seven days a week and must be pre-scheduled.
During the referral process, we will gather demographic, insurance and treatment information. Insurance authorization and verifications must be completed by the referring physician’s office prior to patient treatment.
Subsequent appointments are scheduled through the Outpatient Infusion Center staff.