Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Martha’s Marketplace is located on the 3rd floor of the main hospital campus. The Marketplace offers an array of gifts to choose from including:
- Flower arrangements, cards and balloons
- New mother and baby items, including products for nursing in the Lactation Corner
- Large variety of gift items
- Personal care items such as toothpaste, sample-sized items and over-the-counter medications
- Stuffed animals, jewelry, books and magazines
- Gourmet foods, snacks and candy
In addition to shopping in person, the Marketplace also accepts orders by phone at 434-654-7042.
The Lactation Corner
Within the Marketplace, you will find the Lactation Corner carrying a selection of lactation supplies:
- Ameda breast pumps for rent and sale
- Pump kits and other Ameda breastfeeding supplies
The Something Special Shop - Is now located in the Cancer Resource Center.
Receiving a breast cancer diagnosis marks a time of significant change for women ... a time including what course of treatment to take, to wondering what the "new normal" will be like after treatment is complete. The Something Special Shop at Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital offers full and compassionate service in restoration. Many choices are available in post mastectomy products:
- Fashion bras
- Skin care
- Jon Renau wigs
The Something Special Shop is open Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.