Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, call the breast center directly or use our online scheduling tool.
If any of the following apply to you, please do not use this form as we require additional information in order to schedule your appointment. Please call one of the breast centers to schedule your diagnostic mammogram appointment. This applies to:
- Women with a serious breast problem such as a lump, thickening, bloody discharge from the nipple, recent inverted nipple, “orange peel” texture to the skin, redness or discoloration of the breast or any other recent changes that are not normal for the patient.
- Women who are under the age of 35.
- Women with a personal history of breast cancer.
- Women coming back for the first mammogram after having breast surgery for any abnormal condition.
- Women coming back for a follow-up mammogram less than 12 months from their most recent normal mammogram.
Please fill out the form below so that we may provide an appointment that best fits your mammography needs.
Save time on the day of your appointment. Print and complete the Mammogram Questionnaire in advance and bring it along to your appointment.