Our team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and athletic trainers treat all types of injuries and conditions. We help with:
- Arthritis: A condition causing pain and stiffness in the joints. In osteoarthritis, cartilage (protective tissue) between bones wears down, causing painful contact. Rheumatoid arthritis, an immune system disorder, causes painful swelling in the joints.
- Fractures: A break in the bone caused by forceful contact or repetitive stress.
- Lymphedema: Swelling that occurs when lymph (clear fluid containing white blood cells) builds up in the body.
- Muscle injuries: Damage to tissue that happens during injury, overuse or tension.
- Nerve issues: Compression or damage to nerves that causes weakness or pain.
- Speech and swallowing disorders: Challenges with speaking or swallowing that occur with stroke, injury or other conditions.
- Tissue injuries and conditions: Pain, damage or swelling that happens after a contact injury or repetitive motion. These include:
- Bursitis: Swelling in the bursae (fluid-filled sacs that help cushion bones)
- Tendonitis: Damage to the tissue that attaches muscles to bones
- Ligament sprains and tears: Injuries to the ligaments (tissue that joins and stabilizes bones)
Our specialists help you recover after any type of surgery. We also provide return-to-work rehabilitation to get you back on the job safely.